We are looking for a new team member to join our Riga office full-time.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing incoming Applicant Merchant business profiles in line with Company’s procedures, acceptance policies and regulations, using all accessible tools, systems and mechanisms to obtain a full set of relevant information;
- Conducting necessary KYC and merchant business due diligence activities;
- Liaising with Relationship managers, ensuring that full Merchant application and KYC package is collected, providing advice on necessary documentation;
- Ensuring that relevant Card Schemes recommendations and requirements with regard to the prospective Merchant are met efficiently;
- Analysing Merchant business profiles and suggesting appropriate rates, Rolling Reserve and collaterals, as well as other relevant financial risk management tools;
- Providing consultations to the Merchants on business opportunities and limitations, based on Merchant business model, jurisdiction, Merchant category code(s), targeted markets, previous processing experience and other matters, relevant for successful Merchant account setup;
- Preparing initial risk management recommendations, based on Merchant profile analysis and submitting Merchant application to the Senior Underwriter/Head of Risk for the final review and decision on the Merchant account.
- Other duties that are: (a) included in the description of the respective profession code; (b) customarily performed by a person holding such position; (c) not significantly dissimilar from the above-mentioned job duties.