We are looking for a new team member to join our Riga office full-time.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain efficient business relationship with the merchants who are applying for the electronic payment processing services.
- Assist the merchants throughout the full application process, collect all necessary documentation, conduct all relevant identity, PEPs and sanctions, corporate checks and take other required AML/KYC-related measures.
- Perform full underwriting analysis on prospective merchant applications within corporate rules and procedures.
- Conduct website underwriting process in accordance with the set procedures, practices and card scheme requirements.
- Maintain, update and process records in the corporate CRM system.
- Effectively manage customer cases within agreed Service Level Agreements, proactively request necessary documentation for missing/irrelevant data and information.
- Ensure all customer cases are underwritten and maintained in accordance with corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Provide necessary support and consultation to new and existing customers to ensure a seamless payment processing experience.
- Handle customer requests on an ongoing basis.
- Provide accurate merchant performance review in line with the Service Level Agreements and provide updates to each stakeholder within agreed timeframes on any actions required and taken.
- Maintain efficient relationship with partner banks, financial institutions and service providers in line with the job responsibilities.
- Assist Fraud/Risk department on potential fraud/risk related matters.
An ideal Candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Working level of literacy in English and desirable working literacy in Russian (but not mandatory)
- Very organized and comfortable dealing with third parties on a daily basis
- Previous experience with corporate structures and compliance
- Previous work experience in the banking sector or acquiring would be advantageous, but is not mandatory
- Demonstrable commitment and motivation towards providing a customer-focused service in order to achieve business objectives
- Comfortable working as part of a team and assisting with the development of the
- The candidate must be willing to work full-time with flexible hours in our office located in central Riga